We have just one of the excellent Ghost Hybride Kato FS 6 AL E-Bike in a 19″ frame size. This bike is geared towards getting the maximum amount of electronic fun and safety no matter how lumpy, bumpy, and rugged the terrain gets.
Read a long term test review here https://www.emtb-news.de/news/en/ghost-hybride-kato-fs-6-al-test/
The FS 6 AL E-Bike is powered by Shimano’s new Steps MTB motor, which is lightweight and compact, yet extremely powerful, intuitive and dynamic to ride. The smaller motor size makes it possible to keep the chainstays short, which makes taking corners on the Kato FS a joy.
With suspension components providing 140mm travel front and rear, and the 2.8″ wide tyres, you will be able to blast through rocky sections and tree roots with ease!
Enjoy the electric, comfortable, and responsive, performance of Ghost’s Hybride Kato FS 6.
- Frame: Hybride KATO FS 27.5 Alloy AL
- Forks: Fox Rhythm 34 FLOAT Sweep Adj 140mm Boost
- Rear Shock: FOX Performance FLOAT 3 Pos Lever SV 140mm
- Chainset: Shimano Steps 6000
- Brakes/Shifters: Shimano SLX SL
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT 11-Speed
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG50 11-36
- Rims: Rodi Black Jack 40 27.5″
- Front Hub: Shimano XT 15mm Boost
- Rear Hub: Shimano XT 12mm Boost
- Tyres: Schwalbe Nobby Nic 2.8″ PSC Snake Skin/Schwalbe Nobby Nic 2.8″ TSC Snake Skin
- Front Brake: Shimano SLX Disc 203mm
- Rear Brake: Shimano SLX Disc 180mm
- Handlebars: Ghost Low Rizer 760 mm 35mm
- Stem: Ghost AS-M04 35mm
- Saddle: Ghost VL 1353
- Seatpost: Ghost Light DC 1 31.6mm
- Display: Shimano Steps 8000
- Motor: Shimano Steps 8000
- Battery: Power Pack 500Wh