The Lathkill is Forme’s ultimate trail machine.
140mm travel is a perfect ‘do it all’ length of suspension allowing you to climb and descend with speed and fun. Forme have taken years of testing and sourcing to create the correct frame for the Lathkill.
Intense attention to detail has been taken when you look at the frame closely with tidy internal routing for the cables and the graphics are inspired by the contour lines of Lathkill dale in Derbyshire. The spec has been chosen carefully to satisfy even the pickiest of riders with market leading components such as Rock Shox Pike forks, Rock Shox Stealth routed Reverb seat post and Shimano XT 1 x 11 transmission.
- Forme 6066 DB alloy 27.5″ 140mm travel, internal routed cables
- Shimano XT 11 Speed transmission
- Rock Shox Pike suspension forks 140mm travel
- Rock Shox Reverb stealth routed dropper seat post
- Crank Brothers Cobalt & Iodine cockpit
- Schwalbe Hans Dampf 2.35″ tyres